Print custom stickers on your home or office inkjet printer, using dye based or pigmented inks. Best for dry conditions on non-porous surfaces like metal, glass, plastic, and much more. When the surface is white/light in tone–or you can see through it and it is backlit–you’ll get the best results. Features high-tack permanent adhesive which will not come off easily when applied.
Easily cut the personalised sticker to size, after you print your design, with either scissors or a smart cutting machine like Cricut with a 30° knife.
How to use our clear vinyl stickers:
- Decorative transparent stickers or decals
- Kids art project with their drawings (make an iPhone case!)
- Logos or artwork on binders or reports
- Shaped stickers with custom artwork
- Add photos to commemorate an event with stickers
- School notebooks, iPad/laptops, Windows
- Name tags for office cubicles
- …on any indoor, smooth and non-porous surface
- Finish: Clear
- Print: Single-Sided
- Size: A4
- Thickness: 4.7mil
The thick carrier paper helps it feed easily through an inkjet printer. Our Vinyl Adhesive Stickers offer a professional look. These strong adhesive stickers feature a clear coating you can see through, while a wide colour gamut allows for good colour representation. Great for photo reproduction in colour.
No special equipment is needed. Use an average office or home inkjet printer to print custom stickers.Compatible with all inkjet printers (like Epson, HP, Brother, Canon and many more), using ink, dye based, or pigmented inks.