Print custom stickers on your home or office inkjet printer, using dye based or pigmented inks. The semi-permanent adhesive (low-tack) adheres to most non-porous surfaces like metal, glass, plastic, and much more. During application, the low-tack sticker can be repositioned. When left in place, it becomes permanent. Easily cut the fade-resistant sticker to size, after you print your design, with either scissors or a smart cutting machine, including Cricut with a 30° knife. The personalised sticker should not be rubbed or washed with high power jets or a sponge.
How to use our matt stickers:
- Decorative stickers or decals
- Kids art project with their drawings (make an iPhone case!)
- Logos or artwork on store signage or labels
- Glass or window stickers
- Shaped stickers with custom artwork
- Add photos to commemorate an event with stickers
- Skateboard stickers, school notebooks, fridges, iPad/laptops, model trains
- Name tags for office cubicles
- …on any non-porous surface
- Finish: Matt
- Print: Single-Sided
- Size: A3
- Thickness: 4.7mil
The thick carrier paper helps it feed easily through printers while the thin sticker, with its strong adhesive, can apply to tight curves and corners. Our Adhesive Stickers offer a professional look. They are tear resistant and feature a matt coating to produce prints in high resolution and quality. These stickers are intended for interior use.
No special equipment is needed. Use an average office or home inkjet printer to print custom stickers. You can also handle the stickers straight off the printer without smears.Compatible with all inkjet printers (like Epson, HP, Brother, Canon and many more), using ink, dye based, or pigmented inks.