This Overhead Projector Film (OHP Film) includes instant dry acetate films/overhead transparencies you might use in a classroom or presentation to work with overhead projectors. Our clear sheets produce solid blacks, unlike cheaper versions on the market. Also known as a screen printing sheet.
150 microns thick, these transparent sheets include a notched corner to help you determine how to feed them into a printer, and also provide an easy place to pick up the sheet off the projector glass. Each sheet includes a micro porous coating for a slightly milky surface. You can print full colour images for a high resolution print, because of this (which is not the case for clear OHP films with a non-micro porous coating).
How to use these transparencies:
- Class outlines or lecture notes (great for teachers!)
- Office presentations
- Complex math calculations
- Charts and graphics in binders
- Report overlays (medical imagery with bone/muscle layers, maps with borders, etc.)
- Overlay of future architectural elements
- Schematics or blueprint details
- Full colour images displayed on a wall or screen
- Greeting card clear sheets with printed messages
- Finish: Micro Porous Coating
- Size: A4
- Thickness: 5mil
Transparent milky clear surface with a notched corner (for correct printer feeding). Our transparencies are instant dry. You can handle them straight off the printer without smears and smudges.
Produces brilliant, sharp colours that project well. These sheets require projection equipment for overhead display, unless using them inside reports or other printed materials.Compatible with all inkjet printers (like Epson, HP, Brother, Canon and many more).